Dholera Special Investment Region
Dholera Special Investment Region Gujarat is the first step towards economic resurgence of India; the foremost city that is being developed as the global trading and manufacturing hub; the one that shall be focused at improving the quality of life of its residents by building in efficiency in the systems, extensively using information and communication technology and enabling an environment that shall create sustainability.
SIR Dholera is the first smart city of India and likely the fastest developing city too. Let us take a look at its features that are key contributors enabling Dholera Special Investment Region to play a vital role in Indian economy.
- Spans 920 Sq. Kmin the state of Gujarat, India. Developable area is 567.39 Sq. Km.
- Special investment node on the DMIC Corridor and avails benefit of its proximity to it.
- Well connected to all mega cities through 6 lane expressway, railways and high speed metro.
- Approval received for development of international airport, only 20 kilometers from Dholera SIR.
- Planned by international architects and boasts of world-class infrastructure
- High Access Corridor comprising of City Center, Industrial, Logistic, Knowledge & IT, Recreation & Sports, Entertainment.
- Shares proximity with important cities of Ahmedabad, Vadodara and Bhavnagar.
- Premium grade civic amenities
- Strategically located; shares proximity with Gujarat International Finance TechCity (GIFT) and Petro-chemicals and Petroleum Inv. Region (PCPIR).
- Autonomous operation through usage of advanced technology.
- Extensive usage of ICT to create higher efficiency and reduce cost.
- Active participation of private sector